Saturday, October 29, 2005

entry number two



that's right! it's entry number two! niban! numero dos! In other words, I've found a use for this journal. From this day forward (remember it well), this will be my (meggie's) sketch blog. When you think about it, my livejournal already serves this purpose, but I think blogspot lends itself to image-posting well, so we'll see. Besides, this works as a good replacement for my site, which was going to be a sketch diary anyway.

The main issue I face keepin' this puppy up will be finding the time to scan and update, but wish me luck!
-Meggie

p.s.- consider the (old) doodle to the right my first real drawing here. Characters are Lady and Dante from DMC3, this was a brainfart I did for my nonexistant website.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home